Ordering & Prices
- All prices are exclusive of VAT at 20%. This will be added to your order.
- Pay net of all charges strictly within 30 days.
- All cards are sold in packs of six.
- There is NO MINIMUM ORDER quantity.
- All prices are subject to alteration without prior notice.
- Strictly Pro-forma payment on all new International orders.
- We aim to have deliveries within the UK made within 7 working days.
- You will be advised of any delays or if items are unavailable.
- All goods remain the property of Fay’s Studio until full payment has been received.
- Carriage paid within the UK for orders over £150.00 ex VAT.
- Orders under carriage paid will be charged at £6.00.
- Damaged goods and shortages must be notified and returned within 3 days of delivery date for an exchange.
Terms & Conditions
- All quotations and estimates are valid for 30 days after which Fay’s Studio reserves the right to review unless an alternative period of validity is agreed in writing.
- Fay’s Studio will use its best endeavours to complete an order within a reasonable time but cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by circumstances beyond immediate control.
- All orders for products must be placed in writing by post or e-mail. Clear reference must be made to any estimate, quotation or specification document.
- Unless credit terms have been agreed in writing between Fay’s Studio and the Customer, payment for products must be made by cheque or BACS payment prior to despatch of goods. It is company policy to receive Pro Forma payment for new customers.
- Payment is required via BACS or cheque on all new accounts prior to despatch of goods.
- Credit account customers are required to pay all invoices in full within 30 days of date of invoice.
- Fay’s Studio will charge interest on overdue accounts at the rate of 5% per month.
- Fay’s Studio retains title to any completed design and product until any debt is discharged. Fay’s Studio shall have a general lien over any products which contain all, or in part, any work undertaken by Fay’s Studio in respect of any money due to Fay’s Studio from the Customer.
- All designs, trademarks, and names are copyright of Fay’s Studio and may not be copied, transmitted or used in any other way without the express permission of Fay’s Studio, which must be obtained in writing. Any misuse of these copyrights will constitute a breach of copyright and Fay’s Studio will take legal action against any person or organisation infringing its copyright.
- Fay’s Studio does not accept the return of goods or cancellation of orders prior to giving consent.
- Title to goods shall pass to the customer only when payment has been made in full. In the event of non-payment, Fay’s Studio shall be entitled to repossess the goods.
- Credit terms are reviewed regularly and can be terminated at any time.